Positions at Aldo
Interested in jobs at Aldo as we grow? To submit a resume for another sales, plant or office position, please email email@example.com.
401K, Dental, Medical
The Plant Manager will be responsible for the overall direction and leadership of the manufacturing operations at our facility with a focus on growing the business and increasing profitability.
· Participates in the development of long-range goals, strategies and objectives and execute initiatives at the plant level.
· Develop all production schedules.
· Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
· Provides total customer satisfaction, quality products and services, continuous improvement, on-time delivery, safety, teaming, individual accountability, and respect for all people.
· Support plant policies consistent with company policies and directs and supervises the application of such policies to the assigned manufacturing operations.
· Financial (Budget formulation and P&L ownership / accountability).
· Directly manages and supervises all production supervisors, lead batch maker, allplant and warehouse personnel.
· Forecast labor requirements through capacity planning and recommends equipment or layout changes, production methods or material handling procedures.
· Initiates and recommends purchase of new capital equipment.
· Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc. or B.A.) in business, engineering, operations management preferred.
· 10 years of proven progressive operations leadership management in a complex machining/manufacturing industry.
· Prior experience required in financial (Budget formulation and P&L ownership / accountability).
· Demonstrable working knowledge and understanding of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement and their importance of driving cycle time and cost out of products produced.
$30,000 to $50,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Medical
Why Work Here?
“Aldo is a privately owned company that offers great opportunities to be successful without the red tape of large corporations.”
· Processing of all invoices and checks
· Processing payments to all vendors
· Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system
· Supporting supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
· Keep a thorough record of all company charges, including salesperson expenses.
· Assist management with any tasks conducted within the accounting department, or any tasks that require accounting personnel to take part, including monthly financials.
· Key in or type up any documents or items that the accounting department is responsible for, including daily production and inventory reports from the plant.
· Match purchase orders to invoices
· Sales tax tracking, where applicable
· Contact customers to notify them of delinquent accounts and accept any payments made at the time of contact
· A high school diploma; preferred Bachelor’s Degree
· A complete or comprehensive understanding of accounting practices and procedures
· The ability to act responsibly and ethically when working with sensitive financial information, whether it’s information for the company or for individuals
· Solid communication skills, with proficiency in speaking and writing
· Computer literacy, as accounting clerks are responsible for keying information into various computers and software programs
· Strong people skills
· The willingness and ability to comply with local, state, and federal financial regulations, as well as the regulations established by the company itself
Have a question? Ask Aldo how we can help you and your clients!
Can I let you in on a company secret? Do you want to get inside our four walls to understand why Aldo Products has had 40 years of business success and positioned to excel in the market for the next 40 years? We are built on values. It is that simple. From the early...read more
Stay up to date with all the latest Aldo news!!! Submit your email for up-to-the-minute news.